- echnical analysis is a means of examining and predicting price movements in the financial markets, by using historical price charts and market statistics. It is based on the idea that if a trader can identify previous market patterns, they can form a fairly accurate prediction of future price trajectories. One of the technique used in the technical analysis is Candlestick. A candlestick is a type of price chart used that displays the high, low, open, and closing prices of a security for a specific period.
Candlesticks reflect the impact of investor sentiment on security prices and are used by technical analysts to determine when to enter and exit trades. There are various patterns in candlestick which assist traders in predicting future trend of the market.
- All institutional and smart money trading concepts that work and how to apply them for real, no fluff.
- Genuine support and weekly webinars.
- Video course reinforced by picture markups for deep & solid understanding.
- Ultimate psychology and unbreakable mindset to trade the financial markets like your taking a walk. Zero Stress and absolutely in the Zone.
- Continuous motivation, information and showing you the ropes of the business for real.
- This community has a VIP society mentality, everybody learns, grows, shares and earns.
Trading Forex and Crypto involves a risk of loss. Please consider carefully if such trading is appropriate for you. Content that im publishing is for education purposes only and do not constitute investment recommendations or advice.
Each week 1h lessons (2h as completed education)
Up to 2 people each lesson and one coach